Saturday, January 30, 2010

News on the house


Nathaniel and I decided that our only option to get out of this house is a short sale. That is where the bank agrees to less money than is owed due to the owner's financial hardship. I make enough money to stay in the house, but that would mean that I would have to work full time forever, and that is sucking the life out of me. Plus we would like to start a family in the next few years. We had our first showing this week since it went back on the market. We are using the #1 realtor in Whatcom county. We feel really good about it. We got an offer on it yesterday from the first and only showing! Now we just have to wait for the bank. Hopefully they will consider all parts of our case and grant us a short sale. Please pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, who are you selling your house with? I can post it on Facebook in case someone is interested...is it on Zillow? What's the address? Love you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott and I would love to see more pics of your house, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete